Richards Industries strives to provide compensation commensurate with pay levels for comparable duties and responsibilities for similar positions at other companies, of comparable size and operating characteristics, in this region.
Employees working second or third shift will receive differential pay of 10% of their base wage.
Richards Industries offers a competitive, comprehensive benefit package. A newly-hired employee is eligible for benefits after 90 (ninety) consecutive days of employment. After this ninety day period, all full-time employees are entitled to benefits including:
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Life insurance (equal to your annual earnings)
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Paid vacataion
- An average of 12 (twelve) holidays and personal days combined
- Profit sharing
- Regularly scheduled performance reviews
- Wellness program and annual health fair
- Annual employee recongition dinner and company picnic
In addition, we offer:
- Stimulating careers by providing training, education, and growth opportunities
- Creating an exciting and motivating work environment
- Ensuring that people feel recognized and rewarded
- Promoting fundamental values and ongoing communication that keeps people feeling connected
- Supporting activities and accomplishments that reflect our corporate values
- Ensuring a feeling of belonging by recruiting and retaining people of all backgrounds
- Encouraging a healthy balance between work and personal responsibilities
Richards Industries is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in our employment and personnel practices. Applicants are considered for all employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.